Thursday, August 28, 2008

Wall Scrubbing

I moved back to Columbia about two weeks ago and into my house on North 10th Street. The last weeks have been relaxing and it has been good to be back and reconnect with people. When we first moved in we realized that we had to clean the basement before Grant moved it, but as Grant's move in became closer we still had done nothing. When Grant showed up he was horrified with the state of his room. The walls were filthy and little had been done about the carpeting and the old mattresses. We suddenly got motivated and Will and Grant started scrubbing away. I can safely say that Grant now has the cleanest room in the house.





Will knew what picture I was going for and looked into the light and photo magic was born.

1 comment:

Anjali Pinto said...

I love toxic mold because it led to these great pictures